The seventh annual in-person event featured more than 10 customers including St. Luke’s Duluth, Michigan Medicine, Beacon Health, Baptist Medical Center South, Madonna Rehabilitation, Ascension Texas, UC Health, and Corewell Health to learn more about virtual sitting and virtual nursing. Let’s discuss.
Belmont, Michigan, October 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — AvaSure, the market leader in acute virtual sitting and virtual nursing solutions, today announced the full availability of the 2023 AvaSure Symposium, an in-person event for healthcare and nursing leaders seeking unparalleled opportunities to connect. Announced that the agenda is now available. , learn about and engage in virtual care.
This in-person event is designed to advance healthcare leadership with innovative and educational programming on AI, virtual sitting, and virtual nursing and will feature at least 10 customer speakers. Organizations whose executives will speak at the event include St. Luke’s Duluth, Michigan Medicine, Beacon Health, Baptist Medical Center South, Madonna Rehabilitation, Ascension Texas, UC Health, CoreWell Health, and more. .
This year’s AvaSure Symposium will be held October 25-26 at the GVSU Richard M. DeVos Center in Tokyo. Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Click here to register for the symposium.
Attendees will gain insights from clinical experts and customer success stories, while networking with respected medical and nursing leaders to exchange ideas and build relationships beyond the confines of the screen. , rediscover the power of face-to-face interaction.
This lively in-person event will feature a number of engaging educational sessions, including:
- Virtually saving lives: How to keep patients at risk of suicide safe: Join us for an important discussion about protecting the health of low-to-moderate risk suicidal and pediatric patients through virtual sittings.Beacon health and baptist south We’ll share why this approach works, discuss the policies that support it, and the transformative impact it’s had on our organizations.
- Celebrating impressive results: Customer stories that reduce falls: Nurse leaders at St. Luke’s Duluth share the strategies, challenges, and inspiring stories behind their successes to reduce patient falls and earn recognition for patient safety.
- A single virtual care platform designed for growth: How UCHealth extended virtual sittings to virtual nursing to save lives: Learn how UCHealth innovatively designed a virtual hospital, combining virtual sit-in and virtual nursing programs to impact the lives of 1.4 million people.
- Overcoming staffing challenges: Equum Medical-AvaSure success story: This session explores how Madonna Rehabilitation faced staffing challenges and partnered with Equum Medical to achieve remarkable results.
- Cultivating excellence: Cross-functional teams in virtual care: Corewell Health’s Chief Information Officer shares first-hand insights about collaborative efforts, innovative strategies, and the pivotal role technology will play in shaping the future of healthcare.
Other reasons to join include:
- Dynamic Learning, Live: Immerse yourself in a live, dynamic learning environment. Renowned speakers, including customers and healthcare leaders, will share the latest insights and strategies, and provide helpful tips for your leadership toolkit.
- Hands-on Workshops: Participate in interactive workshops led by experts and nursing leaders from AvaSure’s clinical staff. Experience hands-on learning, acquire new skills, and gain great practical insights in your medical practice.
- Insights, face-to-face: Break down hospital boundaries by collaborating with healthcare leaders across the country under one roof. Embrace diversity, expand perspectives, and foster a global IT and nursing community.
“I am thrilled that the AvaSure Symposium will return to an in-person event in 2023, and I can’t wait to reunite with my amazing fellow nurses,” he said. Lisbeth Votruba, MSN, RN, Chief Clinical Officer at AvaSure. “Medical and nursing leaders attending the symposium will have the opportunity to experience the power of face-to-face interaction and immerse themselves in a world of knowledge and inspiration while learning more about virtual care options to improve patient care outcomes. It can be obtained.”
AvaSure provides state-of-the-art virtual sitting and virtual nursing solutions for nursing and understaffed systems facing the challenge of significantly reducing labor costs without sacrificing patient health outcomes. AvaSure, recognized by KLAS Research as a leader in reducing the cost of patient care, is a pioneer in offering his best-in-class video-based AvaSure TeleSitter® and TeleNurse™ solutions. As a trusted partner for more than 1,100 hospitals, AvaSure combines virtual safety attendants, virtual nurses, and other providers on a single platform to enhance clinical care without adding additional burden to existing staff. . For more information about AvaSure, please visit www.avasure.com.