COVID-19 is exacerbating long-standing challenges in health systems and supply chains. Within this context, the reproductive health supply community focuses on revitalizing existing supply chains and services. This will build a more resilient and equitable reproductive health supply ecosystem.
Join JSI at this year’s Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition Membership Conference, October 16-20 in Accra, Ghana, to help transform the way supplies are delivered and withstand future shocks and disruptions. Learn how we rapidly innovate to power scalable solutions. .For conference updates, follow us on Twitter @JSIhealth and LinkedIn @JSI, using the hashtags #ItsAboutSupplies and #RHSC2023.
JSI staff will be participating in the following conference events.
Tuesday, October 17th
New Underutilized RH Technology (NURTH) Caucus
Roundtable | Expanding access to RH supplies with self-care
- Nigeria: Building resilient systems for reproductive health provision through self-care interventions
- Miranda Buba Atare, Nigeria Country Coordinator, JSI, Injectable Access Collaborative
System Strengthening Working Group
Adapting supply chains to enhance access to contraceptives
- Indications used to ensure access to contraceptive methods during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Wanjiru Munene, Supply Health Market Development and Partnerships Senior Advisor
Thursday, October 19th
parallel sessions: Revolutionizing the reproductive health supply chain: financing and
- Maggie Murphy, JSI Senior Technical Advisor
Friday, October 20th
plenary session: Opportunities for equity and localization in the RH supply chain